Today I want to share short successful phrases I hope you enjoy them.
1. “There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible: the fear of failure “-Paulo Coehlo
2. “The dictionary is the only place that success comes before work” -Vidal Sassoon
3. Failure defeats losers, and inspires winners -Robert Kiyosaki
4. When our attitudes exceed our abilities, even the impossible becomes possible- Anonymous
5. Success is like a train, every day passes but if you don’t get on, another will get on- Anonymous
6. If you lose sight of your dreams, they will not come true – Anonymous
7. Success is not the end, failure is not ruin, the courage to continue is what counts -Winston Churchill
8. The emotion of winning must be greater than the fear of losing -Robert Kiyosaki
9. Where there is a successful company, has someone ever made a brave decision -Peter Drucker
10. There are three things in life that cannot be lost: hope, patience and honesty -Anonymous
11. The joy of life is always having something to do, someone to love and something to look forward to -Tomas Chalmers
12. Goals are dreams with an expiration date -Anonymous
13. The optimist always has a project, the pessimist an excuse -Anonymous
14. “It is possible to change the stars” -Edwin Van den Broeck
15. A leader is one who exercises his power with authority and responsibility, who seeks the good of the group, not the individual -Anonymous
16. Two words define success for an entrepreneur: persistence 80% and innovation 20% -Anonymous
17. No man is defeated, as long as he does not defeat himself in his own mind -Anonymous
18. The comfort zone is the zone of those who only observe and applaud, not that of the winners -Anonymous
19. Success is not achieved only with special qualities. It is above all a work of perseverance, method and organization -J.P. Sergent
20. Your reputation is more important than your payroll, and your integrity is more valuable than your career – Ryan Freitas of About.me.
21. Be undeniably good. No marketing effort is a substitute for that – Anthony Volodkin of Machine.
22. Money is like gasoline on a road trip. Nobody wants to run out of gas during the trip, but nobody enjoys taking a trip that consists of a gas station tour ”- Tim O’Reilly of O’Reilly Media.
23. If you can’t feed your team 2 pizzas in the beginning, it’s too big – Jeff Bezos from Amazon.
24. Don’t worry about people wanting to steal or copy your work. Worry about the day they stop doing it – Jeffrey Zeldman of L.A Editorial.
25. The value of an idea lies in the use of it – Thomas Edison.
26. Work is going to occupy a large part of your life. The only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you think is good work, and the only way to do great work is to love what you do – Steve Jobs of Apple.
27. The most dangerous poison for the entrepreneur is the feeling of achievement. The antidote is to think what can be done to make it better tomorrow – Ingvar Kamprad from IKEA.
28. When you are negotiating, find out who is the fool in the deal. If you can’t find one, it’s because you’re going to be the fool. ” – Mark Cuban
29. Don’t worry about failing. You only have to be right once to be successful – Drew Houston from DropBox.
30. Failing Often Is So Far The Best Known Way To Success Quickest – Tom Kelley.
31. Sometimes it is not a matter of having new ideas, but of stopping having old ideas – Edwin Land from Polaroid.
32. Get big quietly so as not to alert potential competitors – Chris Dixon
33. Do not try to be original, try to be only good, because today that is originality – Paul Rand.
34. Never play games you don’t understand, even if you see a lot of people making money at them – Charlie Munger of Berkshire Hathaway.
35. It is easy to have business ideas. The hardest thing is to apply them in the real world – Guy Kawasaki
36. Self-fund in business for as long as possible that you can continue to do so – Garrett Camp from StumbleUpon.
37. The only thing worse than starting something and failing is… .. not starting anything – Any entrepreneur.
38. The biggest fortunes have been built in declining markets (crisis) and collected in rising markets – Jason Calacanis of Launch Ticker
39. No more romance and beauty about how great it is to be an entrepreneur. It is a constant fight for the survival of your company and a constant competition each and every day of the week, but it is what I am passionate about doing. – Spencer Fry
40. If you are not embarrassed by the first version of your product, it is because you probably launched the product too late – Reid Hoffman from LinkedIn.
41. The fastest way to improve ourselves is to be with people who are already the way we want to be – Reid Hoffman.
42. “A vision of an idea without the ability to execute is just a hallucination” – Steve Case of AOL.
43. “3 very simple things it takes to be successful in business: knowing your product better than anyone else, knowing your customer, and having a burning desire to succeed” – Dave Thomas of Wendy.
44. Whether you think you are capable or you think you are not capable, in both cases you are right – Henry Ford.
45. Entrepreneurs are like turtles. They only advance if they are able to stick their heads out – Bruce Levin.
46. Don’t waste time focusing on why you can’t do something, which is what most do. You should focus on that maybe you could, thus being one of the exceptions – Steve Case from AOL.
47. There is only one way to start building your dream: stop talking and start doing – Walt Disney.
48. You don’t learn to walk by following the rules. You learn by walking and falling – Richard Branson.
49. Surround yourself with positive and healthy people. Never let a jerk get you down – Michael Bloomberg
I hope you are enjoying these phrases of success
50. Your most dissatisfied customers should be your greatest source of learning – Bill Gates
51. Only those who dare to have great failures end up achieving great successes – Robert F. Kennedy
52. Success is a matter of persevering when others have already quit – William Feather
53. Two kinds of people fail in life: Those who know nothing and those who think they know everything – Warren Buffett
54. If I fell it was because I was walking, and the truth is that walking is worth it, even if you fall.
55. Failure is the opportunity to start over, but with more intelligence – Henry Ford
56. Lazy people tend to walk so slowly that poverty soon catches up with them ”
57. Life can only be understood looking back, but it can only be lived looking forward.
58. Take your first step now. It doesn’t matter that you don’t see the entire path. Just take your first step and the rest of the way will appear as you walk – Martin Luther King Jr
59. Who wants to reach a goal, looks for ways. Who does not want to come look for excuses.
60. You will not be able to win all your battles, so choose the ones you want to fight well.
61. Fate is not a matter of chance, but of choices. It is not something to wait for, but something to pursue. – W. Jennings Bryan
62. If you stumble and fall to the ground, get up energetically. If you stumble again, get back up. If you stumble a third time, don’t walk, sit down and analyze why you stumble.
63. If it is not in your hands to change a certain circumstance, at least choose the attitude with which you will face that circumstance.
64. Those who think something cannot be done are continually interrupted by people who are already doing it. ”- Joel A. Barker
65. If you do not think about your problems and focus on work, you will observe how problems die from lack of food.
66. Success is the ability to go from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm – Churchill
67. He only gets his dreams, the one who when the time comes, knows how to be awake.
68. Remembering that one day you are going to die is the best way not to fall into the trap that you have something to lose by trying something. – Steve Jobs
69. If you want to be successful, stop using the bathroom – Michael Bloomberg.
70. Opportunity does not appear in the daily routine, nor to those who see life as gray, it is like a frank smile on an unknown face- Anonymous.
71. An optimistic person when facing a problem knows how to separate the part that benefits him, leaving aside the one that harms him- Anonymous.
72. Our destiny is not where we are now, but where we will be tomorrow after having lived now … – CanciónXti.
73. The life of the human being is like the grass of the field that blooms in the morning but when the afternoon comes its beauty withers and everything disappears- Zantiago.
74. Character does not develop in serenity and tranquility. Only through suffering experiences can we strengthen the soul, clarify our vision, gain inspiration for our ambitions, and achieve success – Anonymous.
75. The men most capable of thinking about love are those who have experienced it least; and those who have lived it are usually unable to meditate on it- José Ortega Y Gasset.
76. To change your life on the outside you must change yourself on the inside. The moment you get ready to change, it’s amazing how the universe begins to help you, and brings you what you need- Louise Hay.
77. Why are you waiting impatiently for things? If they are useless for your life, it is also useless to wait for them. If they are necessary, they will come and they will come on time ”-Amado Nervo.
78. There is always tomorrow and life gives us
another opportunity to do things well, but in case I am wrong and today is all that we have left, I would like to tell you how much I love you, that I will never forget you-Gabriel García Márquez. »
79. There is no favorable weather for the navigator who has nowhere to go -Anonymous
80. I move towards winter by dint of springs –Prince de Ligné
81. True love is nothing other than the inevitable desire to help the other to be who they are –Jorge Bucay
82. Think about everything you have and not what you lack –Anonymous
83. A positive mindset helps you succeed. Think well, to live better-Jaime Borrás
84. He who has never failed, is that he has not tried anything –Og Mandino
85. Love without limits and you will be happy without limits – Anonymous
86. We deserve life, giving it-Tagore
87. One is what he is, by the sum of what he has lived … -Anonymous
88. The important thing is not what happens to you, but how you deal with it … -J. M. Serrat
89. You must be, the change you want to see in the world-Mahatma Gandhi
90. “Sometimes mistakes are so great that you hesitate to ask for forgiveness, but it is never too late to do so.”
91. The day you learn to forgive your own mistakes, you will be able to forgive the one who has hurt you the most, and you will understand that perhaps you did more damage and that someone has not forgiven you yet.
92. Dreams and perseverance are a powerful and unstoppable combination.
93. Whoever forgets his friends, forgets his past; but he loses a bit of his future …
94. Character does not develop in serenity and tranquility. Only through suffering experiences can we strengthen the soul, clarify our vision, gain inspiration for our ambitions, and achieve success.
95. Man’s worst enemy is money… but he is the one he enjoys the most.
96. When in life you find yourself doing something that you know is bad and it is going well, it is a cause for concern, because sooner or later you will discover the horror behind everything you did or caused.
97. In life there is a time for everything, to be born, to admire everything beautiful that surrounds us, to learn from our mistakes, to cry and to smile, the important thing is that we do not get ahead of ourselves and know how to wait for each one of those moments.
98. No wind is favorable for those who do not know the port to which they want to arrive.
99. See problems as an unavoidable part of life and repeat the most encouraging words there is: “This too will pass.
100. The people who make their way in the world are those who look for the circumstances they need and, if they don’t find them, they create them.
101. Let yourself be carried away by feelings but do not become a slave to them.
102. What defines you is not what you do, but the way you get up after falling …
103. Life is like a card game, in which you are dealt good cards and bad cards. Sometimes you do not have the cards that you would have liked to have, but the main thing is not how many cards, or how good cards you have at certain moments in life, but how well you know how to play those cards at those certain moments.
104. Why wait for tomorrow, if tomorrow is today, and if today you do nothing to change tomorrow, tomorrow you will continue doing Nothing.
105. We begin to love not when we find a perfect person. If not, when we learn to see an imperfect person perfectly.
106. A man is worth what the ideal for which he is willing to give his life.
107. If a man has not found something that he would die for, then he does not deserve to live.
I hope you liked these motivational quotes for success, do not forget to share them.